Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A New Look in Life



Those who know me best, and those who hold my heart (you know who you are) will probably not be overly shocked to know that I've changed my appearance. Not just a new hair, or more dramatic makeup... but a complete avatar overhaul. After more than three years in the same look, evolving with the times naturally (better skins as they came out, bouncier hair, etc.) I decided it was time for a change. My "old" look is still very much 'me', but it's the 'me' I hide behind - the assertive, confident, sometimes temperamental one. While 'she' can let loose and have fun, she tends to hold people at arm's length and no one really gets too close. Having said that, there are some people in my SecondLife who deserve to be let in beyond the walls that I tend to build high and strong - the ones who touch not only my heart, but also my soul. So for you, and for myself... I created a gate in that wall, and I've given you the key. Can you handle it?


No comments: